My Diary: When the race the way I need to intervene

SLC exam, I was returned home that day. Home unafraid face for hours when I was the kurirahejhaim views. Seen as it enters the room at home, referring to the new people and said, "Hello, uncle, aunts do. 'Hello, whereas it did not teach me. It also knew that mom. But Mom had gone so I did not know my aunts and uncle. Because I had never seen that age was also uncle-bucks. 'Hello', I said a little voice and hand attached. Yeah hello back. But I came to realize that no ownership, no tyoe Hello. 'Older niece. "Mom was the uncle-aunts tell him. Mama-bucks muskuraunubhayo silent. Perhaps no subject that may mean. Uncle niece -that would feel so much older bhaisakichin. But do not say that it did not match. For smaller, even when it was seen. Under such circumstances, I do not consider myself to be happy to see Uncle-bucks, nor sorrow is. When my maternal desire is to realize when he died. That I need to meet with a member of my heart. I need not go to the village for us was made for a sandbar. There was no point in asking who-seek. I state that the doors of his face looked unafraid. There is a strange kind of glow. Perhaps, he comes to the house, that his uncle-bucks was never considered. When I was younger I felt like I need to go very. As soon as I need to go to the school to talk to thalihalthe friends. But it did not like to plunge himself said. So much so that no one, that is where I need to nasodhidie felt much nicer. Peer. Mamagharamoha to see if it was doing much greed. "What would happen to her maternal uncle? The food would be found? "Airahanthe such questions. Everything seemed thereof may be carried when the mother's. How disappointed I need to repeat it terribly jealous father-mamidekhi. But the meaning of anger? Mummy house belonging to the oldest child. Own factory to work at an early age, it is also alleged that the lower caste marriage had to be rejected at home. When things started to go in understanding, respect and mamagharaprati mamiprati hatred had begun to grow. I need to go to one of my main reasons to stop dreaming unafraid father-caste marriage. Baba Pariar and mummies Brahmin community because they see me, I need not have the right to dream. Gradually, I started to grow a large house and a large wall mamagharabicako is my grandfather's reputation and esteem was hollow boast. Mummy house belonging to the oldest child. Own factory to work at an early age, it is also alleged that the lower caste marriage had to be rejected at home. When things started to go in understanding, respect and mamagharaprati mamiprati hatred had begun to grow. Mom really aisaaramamai hurkinubhaeko. Permanent residents of Kathmandu. Pursuit of life and fits loving kindness remote place ramechapajasto grass, wood, love and appreciation for his dedication will be ready to panipadhemro is truly unique. Father tell them a lot about how unafraid. Would say, 'Your mother hamsthi Dhindo to hear. "I'm talking about a little remember, when RAMECHHAP Dindori even cooking meal was fed rivulets and making Mom opened. I started understanding of these things will never be fulfilled anymore and that her maternal town. Because I know when friends of the school to hear NA as far as I remember being descended remember, is far more boring and festival Teej mom felt maitikoe. 20 neighbors Teej festival and the day before the meal, his mother had been. Maiti came before him. I was surprised at our home was also uncle himself. At that spoke bucks, 'and marry six months later, I know that my sister is not the same. After he saw that. Whatever the trafficking of girls is. 'Aunts heard it with my aunts huge contribution they realize arisen. Then the bishop said, "what would now begin to come and go. Not always this way. "By then, unafraid eye ranked realize lake. I, I guess, it certainly should be happy tears. The day they did something more. As the day progresses, began to return to the uncle-bucks. He looked at me and laughed, invited, 'niece, maternal mamisamgai you have cho.' I said with a smile, "Yes." And yet, my heart spake joy maternal age, it is not. My friend had stopped by then remember being taken to act. Excited and eager to hear the word maternal age and perhaps I was chicolisakeki. Perhaps, I need to go and enjoy the Admittedly, the very first period was running out.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post