My Diary: 10pm congratulated 34 minutes when ...

"10 o'clock and a half would. '
Thought came to the gate of the house and mobile herame time. 10 congratulated 34 minutes went by. Bhukyo dog house with a loud voice. Intimidated in their own homes have been afraid, were compatible tokthyo holajhaim silence.
I silently wished that the house is leading the gate open hand, "not barred gate locked and no one outside the room nahoun '.
The dog was barking, panting gate. Thanks! There is not locked. A wish is fulfilled. But just as I was by contagion, Sato is on. Mother is really standing room near the shore. Oops! Adkelajasto breath in them. Najudhai eyes went to his room. He also had some joy came not spoken.
It was time to come home to the same two-three days. Of course, I did not do nothing wrong, and came then, but the family also failed to explain what was happening effort. So I saw the quiet lagnumai welfare.
I play the artist. During rehearsals finalized lack of any natural home. No home 'Go drives' hunthyojhaim felt that nasodhidie. I asked bataumthem truth that "has to go to work." But it was difficult to work bhannacahim. Family point of view, what is the work that it was a government job, that is no elsewhere. But my work is so very different.
I play myself, very proud of his work. I can say that I play outside with the thamtaka that. But if his own home very difficult. When children suffer a little more 'is not much drama "felt that the insult of his own shout.
000
Wife almost stopped seeing is the momentum began to defend entered the room. "Now, again, they could listen to it!" The question immediately gijolihalyo. I also have to face the room is another man, my husband. He comforted me with an oath that every suffering. But I began to play with my heart happy by choosing to play her feel guilty doing is getting pale color.
The room was emptiness. The mosquito's voice was heard clearly. .for Out of the mother was happy, but he was not spoken chatpati. Rahichujhai was brought together to carry around, "happy with what works and what does that sodhidie hunthem uttered."
He is still to be dealt jhasyanga spoke, "When nautankiharulai not understand. Do not come home when it is not time to eat. No one cares about what pursuits. "Khanrangai dried up around me. You said that it was okay nabolekai.
000
So he began to play in my thoughts and work of the anti-same. Always take care to hear, but when the obligation was gone. But even in pain, is also irritated. Today, more than a headache.
I walked people their identity. So these little-middleman about what was dagamagaune. If the theater was so long hunthem couch. I think, very few people in the world, for what he was born, that can determine. There are fewer than the number who are interested in the work can continue. Unbeknownst to his favorite work, knowing that the whole life of the other work bamcnebhanda think of people, Rambire. Aphaindekhi Rambire to pursue in order to avoid the situation that is all I was doing. I know your goal and have found the way I thamyaeki. I have as much support at home even though it was a problem for me, it was not the opposition that have hurt bujhairaheki.
Such small-middleman to draw the parnerahecha problem. For sangharsavinako not taste much success. I grew interested in the struggle between those who rakhthem successful. He gives them encouragement and readily digest these problems to me.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post